- 21 May 2023 Fourth to ninth, the best of.....
- 21 May 2023 A great rookie adventure, ready to do it again, or the Mini650!
- 19 May 2023 Skipper MACIF, Skippers MAGIC” Berrehar and Yven win inaugural Transat Paprec
- 18 May 2023 One more night…
- 17 May 2023 D-2 to finish Transat Paprec going down to the wire
- 16 May 2023 +3 days until the finish High tension, match racing to the finish?
- 16 May 2023 Closer still and a new leader
- 15 May 2023 Playing the long game
- 15 May 2023 Not exactly a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday
- 14 May 2023 A solid podium but will opportunities knock for Pirouelle and Faguet?
- 14 May 2023 Sunday Morning News
- 13 May 2023 MACIF attack..... but nothing in it
- 13 May 2023 A game of nerves until the finish Friday?
- 12 May 2023 Four within four miles after 12 days of racing!
- 11 May 2023 Leaders Morvan and Le Berre under pressure
In 2023 Transat Paprec becomes 100% mixed.
All the news of the Transat Paprec 2023 in video!
For the first time, this mythical event will be contested in mixed doubles. A woman and a man, in duo, to cross the Atlantic on a one-design boat of less than ten meters. A great first for the world of ocean racing, an extraordinary commitment for the sailors.