The Transat PAPREC race belongs to and is organized by OC Sport Pen Duick, a subsidiary of the Télégramme Group.
1. COMPANY IDENTIFICATION : OC SPORT PEN DUICK
- Head Office : 17 boulevard Jean Monnet, Bâtiment Sequoia - 56260 LARMOR PLAGE
- RCS number : 521 573 394 RCS LORIENT
- Tax Identification Number : FR02521573394
- Legal Form of the Company : SASU - Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique
- Share Capital : 884 000 euros
- Publishing and Editorial Director : Stéphane Bourrut Lacouture / email@example.com
- Hosting : CLARANET - 2 RUE DES LANDELLES, 35510, CESSON-SÉVIGNÉ Tel : 02 56 85 12 43 / Fax: 02 99 12 57 58
2. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Scope of the personal data management and policy
The present policy of personal data management informs you on the methods of collection, treatment and use of your personal data during :
- Your visits to our website : https://www.transatpaprec.com/ ,
- The use of the various services offered on our website https://www.transatpaprec.com/ ,
- Your contacts and requests for information from our teams.
2.2 Person in charge of data processing
The personal data collected on our website are processed by :
- Data Protection Officer
As the person in charge of processing, OC SPORT PEN DUICK defines for which use, by which means and how your personal data are used.
2.3 Types of data collected
You can be brought to communicate your personal data directly to us within the framework of the use of certain services of our Internet site, in particular when you fill a form on our Internet site.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data that you must provide on the forms are identified by an asterisk (*). Without this information, we will not be able to register your request and process it.
Here are the categories of data collected via the newsletter registration form: name, first name, email.
When you visit our website, the browser of your computer terminal sends data that we may collect and record. This data may include:
- The IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, browser or devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) that you use to access our website.
- Your browsing path and your interactions with the content of our site, such as the website/application from which access is gained, the pages visited, the date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits.
- Your personal navigation data is mainly collected by means of cookies when you have given your consent.
The categories of cookies we use on our website and their purposes are as follows:
- Cookies necessary to provide the services or information you request (e.g. videos)
- Cookies to measure the audience of our website used for the realization of anonymized statistics.
- Cookies to monitor and personalize your navigation (analysis and optimization of navigation).
You can also set your browser to refuse or accept cookies in their entirety or according to their purpose, and change your choices at any time.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies on all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
2.5 Use of Data
We collect and process your personal data primarily for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to certain services and features of our website;
- To compile internal statistics on the use of our website;
- To optimize the operation and services of our website;
- To personalize the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Process your contact requests;
- Process your request to subscribe to our newsletter;
2.6 Data retention period
The data collected from the forms on the site are kept for the duration of the processing period.
2.7 Recipient of the data
All the categories of data are accessible to the personnel of OC SPORT PEN DUICK and to its subcontractors within the framework of the execution of their service.
OC Sport Pen Duick may disclose your personal data if compelled to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory body, in the event of a judicial requisition, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim.
2.8 Right of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them treated by OC SPORT PEN DUICK;
- The right of correction: if the personal data held by OC SPORT PEN DUICK are inaccurate, they can ask for the update of the information;
- The right of deletion of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request OC SPORT PEN DUICK to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR ;
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
- The right to portability;
- Definition of post-mortem directives on the fate of personal data: since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, individuals who wish to do so have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
The Net surfers can constantly exert this right by contacting the company OC SPORT PEN DUICK by:
- Electronic mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address : Immeuble Séquoia 17 boulevard Jean Monnet 56260 LARMOR-PLAGE.
2.9 Security measures taken to ensure the protection of personal data
OC SPORT PEN DUICK implements all technical means in accordance with the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
3. PHOTO CREDITS
Access to the site https://www.transatpaprec.com/ and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions of use described below. By accessing and browsing the https://www.transatpaprec.com/ website, the visitor accepts without reservation the following stipulations:
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The site is the exclusive property of the company OC Sport Pen Duick, the only one entitled to use and exploit the intellectual property rights and personality rights attached to this site, in particular the trademarks, designs and models, copyrights and image rights, either as a matter of origin or by the effect of a transfer or a license of exploitation.
The use of all or part of the https://www.transatpaprec.com/ website, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The creation of hypertext links to the site can only be made with the prior written authorization of the company OC Sport Pen Duick which can be revoked at any time. The company OC Sport Pen Duick, declines any responsibility concerning the contents of the sites linked to the site.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY OC SPORT PEN DUICK
In the conditions authorized by the law, the company OC Sport Pen Duick does not incur any responsibility:
- For any imprecision, inaccuracy, omission or for any damage resulting from an intrusion of a third party having led to a modification of the information made available on the Site.
- In case of damage caused by the access of an unauthorized third party on the site https://www.transatpaprec.com/ or making its access impossible.
The visitor is informed that the access to the site can be interrupted at any time by the company OC Sport Pen Duick for reasons of maintenance, safety or any other technical constraint.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions are governed by the French law. The French jurisdictions are only competent to know any litigation relating directly or indirectly to the access to the present site or to its use. The French version of these conditions shall prevail over any translations.